lørdag 8. mars 2014

WHAT HAPPENS UNDER THE SHEETS

I woke up at twelve and said to myself: Now is the time! Turns out, my stomach and I have different opinions on this too. I'm sick. I tried to pull myself together and get some work done, but ended up building blogs instead. It was complicated. I used 79 ideas for inspiration, and on the way I discovered things. 

1) I never used soundcloud before, but you should check this one out.

2) I love this. It's so simple.

https://medium.com/show-your-work/7fb5fdfbc068

3) Storage ideas:

decorando-quarto-infantil-com-pouco-dinheiro


ilha-central-para-cozinha-aconchegante

The two first ones are from casa-atelier. I also discovered some awesome small-space solutions, that are simply too precious to be left behind.





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar